Monday, March 12, 2012

Waters Of March

My computer was having some sort of breakdown over the past few days, so I could get nothing written or done. I apologize for the delay, because I really wanted to blow up the whole "first month of spring" thing.
Went out ALL day today. The weather was fabulous. Heard tomorrow's supposed to be hotter, but who is gonna tell the difference when the rain is pouring down? Unless you like getting caught in the rain, you'll be stuck inside.
The Friday Fondue that was supposed to be this past friday was of course delayed, so I'm putting it off to this Friday if my computer is working for me. Instead, this lovely Monday evening I'll give y'all a few morsels of musical deliciousness--IN VIDEO.

So there's this rapper named Skyzoo i've been in love with for a little bit. His flow is easygoing and his tone is instantly likable. I could listen to him all day, on a sunny day in a long car ride. Check out some of these songs (IN VIDEO) of his.




Next up we have another lovely rapper named Theophilus London. He does a little singing on the side, kind of like Drake and K-OS. Here are two videos of the songs I like most of his.





Solange Knowles has such a lovely voice, and the kinda music she puts out always puts me in a good mood. Y'all probably already know about her, but I'm putting her stuff on here anywhere.







Now, I have to put this girl in because more female rappers are needed in the spotlight today. Her name is Rapsody, and she's from a group of MC's, producers, and DJ's called Kooley High. Show her some love and lend her an ear.









I know, right? Yeah, give these artists some of your time, they are so worth buying.

-CDM

No comments:

Post a Comment