Friday, February 17, 2012

Feel-Good Appetizer


This Saturday night is a GIRLS NIGHT with a couple of code buddies, and I'm spending all of this morning cleaning up and doing laundry to prepare for it, because I take hours to clean up perfectly and I don't want to do on the exact day the girls are coming over.
This is a sleepover, and we're gonna be inside all night talking and joking and watching movies until the early morning. I had to mull it over it my head what kind of music sets the tone for this kind of scenery. No one wants to try a compile a playlist of a billion songs, though I have done it before, for a random night.
So what I've done is taken a couple of albums that were made, really, for delicious lounge music, and put them into one playlist. To break up the monotony, I have also some party-esque albums as well, along with some instrumentals.

These are a few of those albums I'll be using. Use this as a guide for indoor get-togethers if you'd like. :)

Aquarian Angel By Blue Six
Turn The Dark Off By Howie B
Simple Things By Zero 7
Raise Hope For Congo Compilation Album
Dr. T By Billy Taylor
Off The Wall By Michael Jackson
The Diary Of Alicia Keys by Alicia Keys
Afrodisiac By Brandy
After Saturday is done, y'all will soon get two movie reviews for Safe House....and a surprise new movie. :)

Happy weekend, y'all!

-CDM

No comments:

Post a Comment