Sunday, November 20, 2011

Keira With Cream

Morning all! I was just looking through this week upcoming movies and I found one concerning one of my favorite actresses, Keira Knightley.  I've been a fan of hers since the "Bend It Like Beckham" days, and who would have dreamed she would become such an icon in her own right?
Anyway, this movie is called "A Dangerous Method." I saw the trailer, and it looks superb. See for yourself!

It's something, isn't it? I couldn't' believe it was Viggo Mortensen playing Sigmund Freud. Do you remember him from the Lord of the Rings?
You can't help but hand it to these actors who can completely fall into character so you can't even recognize them. 
"A Dangerous Method" comes out THIS wednesday, and I promise you, I will be taking the first ticket to go see it.

Other great movies with Keria Knightley are:
  • Pride And Prejudice
  • Atonement
  • The Duchess
  • Last Night
  • Never Let Me Go
For those most interested in period pieces, "The Duchess" was particularly spectacular; I gushed over the beautiful flowing dresses and striking hairstyles in every scene, like this.
And this.

What's your favorite Keira Kngihtley look?

Gotta run! have a good Sunday!

-CDM




No comments:

Post a Comment